Followers

Monday, July 3, 2017

More Flowers For My Color Wheel....













 For some reason I was finally motivated to go to Agape after chores.
Had not been there since April and was still able to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the bike.  How will I ever get back in my groove?????
 I made a quick stop at Wegmans and picked up some great colors.






Jen invited us for a picnic tonight.
Great food with entertainment by Finn and Coop, 
before they bike over to see the fireworks.





Night all.

PS
At 9pm I am going down to the Rec Center to take photos of the fireworks.
More photos when I get back to the farm.
















2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful flowers! Good for you for going to exercise! I've got to start again...

Dee said...

Dear Lori, those fireworks were truly magnificent! Thanks for sharing. As to exercise, I just can't seem to get my mind and will around starting again. I am walking, but not doing the Core exercises or the Strength Training or the Yoga. Mostly, I potch through the day--reading, blogging, eating, napping. Wrapping myself in the peace of living in the moment. Peace be to you.