Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Where is the Sunshine?

We need to get rid of this ice and a little solar heat would help.


 Little Wonder and Phoebe did chores with me this morning.





 The battery in my camera ran out of gas before I could catch a shot of Phoebe.

I did a few things around the house, got cleaned up and went down to the village.
First I picked up some cookies to deliver to the Town Hall.
Mary and I have gotten to know everyone and really appreciate all they do for the town.
When I arrived, they were enjoying their holiday luncheon and the building smelled so good.
There are some great cooks in that group.
 They each had a stocking hanging at the front desk.  Sweet.
 From there I went over to The Center to play duplicate bridge.

 I had a nice view of the canal, which has been drained and is now frozen.
 My partner, Carol, and I did not think we were doing that well and came in first!
 After that I stopped at Wegmans for a few things that we still need for Christmas Eve.
It was dark by the time I got home.
Gary had a board/holiday dinner meeting and I had leftovers.
The critters and I relaxed in front of the fire and I made myself get up to write this post.
It would have been so easy to fall asleep.










 Night all.
PS
This is post # 5610
and I have had 724,130 hits!
Holy Moly!


3 comments:

PKBrandon said...

It looks so cold and dreary outside but so cozy inside. :)

Nancy J said...

It looks like your winter has arrived in full force. LW is getting very daring.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like snow
Lily & Edward