Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Team Rambo

The girls are a vision in green during the winter.
 It was a grey morning, but did not feel too bad when I went out to do chores.


 Phoebe, Little Wonder and Seymour stuck with me the whole time.









 Jenny, Scott, Finn and Cooper were coming to dinner tonight.
(Had to eat that big batch of lasagna I made a couple days ago).
Late morning I ran some errands in preparation for Christmas Eve and was able
to find everything I needed.
After lunch I made some pickled beets for Scott's sister, Paula.
 Adam Rich had given them to us a long time ago and they have been sitting in the frig.
Since they were in perfect shape, I was able to make three jars.

 Finn had a basketball game after school so the crew arrived a little before 7.




 Dinner was great.
 Did I catch Scott with his eyes closed or was he trying to catch a few Zsssssss?
Is Finn in a different zone?

We always enjoy spending time together.
Night all.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a good crew for supper. My grandmother always made pickled beets. They are a favorite of mine.

Grey Horse Matters said...

A nice day and a good night for relaxing.