Followers

Friday, December 30, 2016

Still in Slow.........

The morning started with a well lit sky.








After chores I spent a couple of hours filing photos...until I had eye strain,
and have made the decision NOT to save so many.  I have been taking an average of 50-100 shots every single day for the past 10 years!  That does not count the special events where I have taken a couple hundred at a time!  At first I would transfer them to discs, now I have an external hard drive and picasa web albums.  Am I crazy or what?
When I finally got off my computer all I wanted to do was read.  Which I did all afternoon.




 I took out the dogs a couple of times

 and they ran around in the snow.

 Then it was back to slacking off by the fire.


 I did make a real dinner.
Chicken with caramelized onions and carrots, peas, baked potatoes and coleslaw.
Tasted great.
Night all.
Have to get back to my book.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

It's a lot of pictures but they're all good ones!

Val Ewing said...

Yes, I have to upload photos to the cloud and get them moved too. However. I bet I use this nice day to go out and play instead of doing the things I should be doing.