Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Music. Music. Music.

The morning started out cold and quiet.




 I worked on my computer for a couple of hours and then headed down to the Sunday Jam, where I made a fool of myself trying to sing a new song without knowing it.


 Tom and George were working on "You Don't Know Me.."


There is a new show up in the gallery...I could not resist showing you some of the photographs by Jim Dusen.  He used to be the official photographer for the college before he retired.
Pardon the reflections in the glass.  As you can see, he does amazing work and finds great subjects!



 I had a new strand of twinkie lights which we played around with for a couple minutes, but I could not get any good photographs.
 Little Wonder, Seymour and Phoebe were very cooperative, but probably thought I was nuts.


 Another night out.
This time we went to Deerfield for the retired teachers Christmas Party.




 My very favorite part of the dinner was the salad.
 (although everything tasted just fine)


 For the past several years, the chorus (we used to sing in) performs.






 They just keep getting better and better!
A nice evening.  Home before 9 and here I am.
Night all.

No comments: