Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

JUST AS I PREDICTED...
























That killing frost is causing many of the leaves to fall...
This morning I could not take any photos, as the battery in my camera was dead.  I started doing things around the house and forgot all about it.  Tonight, I don't have very many.
Perhaps I will have to start writing more and shooting pictures less.  This is post number 1101!
That did not take very long!  I will confess that I spend a fair amount of time doing this, but I am so grateful for all the people I have connected with...Fe, Gayle, SJ, Esther, Victoria,
Ian, Lynda, San, Jon Katz and many more. Regular updates from Alaska, Niger, Boston, Tanzania, Ithaca, NYC, Canada and all over the United States.  What a way to travel.  And let me tell you, there are some fabulous writers out there...so much to learn.  To be listed in Farm Blogs Around the World is an honor...Ian has posted so many of my photographs...mostly of the Farm Market and sites around our farm.  Recently, I got a big series of unwanted comments, so now I have to check them out before they go public.  Has that ever happened to you?  The same people...several times over.  Why me?  Fortunately, 99% of you are a total pleasure with something to say!!!  You get in this groove and look forward to reading what is going on in everyone's life.  It will be interesting to see  how long we can keep this going.

5 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

I for one, look forward to reading your blog, and am pleased wih all he people I have "me" through it. Write, take photos. Whatever you want to do is great!

Lisa & Gerald said...

I sorry to hear about the bad comments on your blog!
Don't you wish you could report them to Blogger!
I always love reading your journal!
Hope you have a wonderful day Lori!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog Lori! You post so many pictures every day and it's been such a pleasure getting to know your world that way!

I do get a lot of spam, but except for the aid politics debates, I don't get people who are deliberatly unfriendly. However, because of all the junk that spammers come up with (my blog would drown if they had free access) then I had to introduce comment moderation.

Sheba sends a big kiss to Phoebe!
Greetings from West Africa,
Esther & Co.

Victoria Cummings said...

Lori - You can notify Blogger about the rude comments. Don't let it deter you from blogging - I'm glad that you're connecting around the world - it's so much fun!

Gayle said...

You are right about being opened up to the world. Personally, it drives me crazy if I can't check in at least once to see how things are on the Skoog Farm or with some others in Florida. It's become a good addiction. It does suck a fair amount of my time, and I am trying to scale that back, but I couldn't imagine giving it up!