Followers

Monday, September 9, 2019

Meetings and More...










 I hurried through chores as I had to grab a shower and be at a meeting 
at the Farmer's Museum by 9am.
We are in the final planning stage of the Harvest Festival.
It's going to be a busy day, as our group "She Sings" will be performing....
and I am in the Kiss the Cow contest.
Should be a very interesting day!

The cow is really an 800 pound pet steer named Red Baron.
Isn't he adorable? 
After that I picked up some grain and cat food, went home, ate lunch
and drove down to the Community Center for a 1pm meeting
with the Senior Association.

 That lasted so long I had just enough time to get down to the Village
for a 3pm appointment with my message therapist.
I was like a wet noodle.







 Somehow I managed to make a jar of fresh cucumber pickles....
 and we had leftovers from the BBQ for dinner.
Of course I switched chores with Karen today and had evening duty.











Night all.  I need a break.

No comments: