Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Birthday Dinner For Scott, Jenny and Chase...

Another hot one.
It took a long time for the house to start cooling down.
Finally had to open the windows around 8pm....so stuffy.




 After chores I took a quick shower and loaded up the car with my amp, uke, music stand, mic, chords, music book, cold drinks....AND FORGOT MY MIC STAND!
Got to the Farm Market a little before 10 and Gary ended up having to bring it to me.


 Even tho there were just 4 of us, it took over half an hour to set up.
 Fortunately Doug did our sound check.
 We played until noon and had a great time.  
Many friends stopped to say "hello" and we
even got asked to play at a market in LeRoy.
Not bad for our first time out.

 We had a couple visitors when I got home.
 Adam and Molly stopped up.
 The picky Little Wonder loved her.





 At 4:30 we left for Donna and Steve's (Scott's Mom and Step Father)
as we were going to join in the celebration of three birthdays.
 What a feast!






 There was a special ice cream cake for Chase.


 I had to take a photo of this gorgeous bowl that Donna used for baking the stuffed peppers (the best I've ever had).  Would love one of these.
 We got home around 8.


 The sun was still shining and we had
 some good light.
 Night all.
I can't wait for the cool down tomorrow.
Our old farmhouse can't take the heat.

No comments: