Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Foggy Start













 Before I finished chores the fog disappeared and I was able to
see a gazillion pigeons perched on the barn roof.
 The light on the Morning Glories was perfect.







 By 1 I was down at the gallery for our Sunday Jam.
We had a guest today, Ian H.  A great guitarist with a beautiful voice.
He sure raised the bar and we all did our best to join him.





 Back to the farm around 3:30 and eventually watched a Cross Country Event that 
was taking place in North Carolina....of all places.  International and beautiful horses.
Almost fell asleep.

 I was in no mood to make a big dinner as 
it was very hot and muggy today.
Eggs, toast and home fries were on tap.
 Around 7 I went out to feed the ponies and tuck them in.


 Little Wonder had a stick in his mouth and it looked like a cigar.


Night all.


3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I caught the end of the event. Morning glories look so pretty. Sounds like you had another full day!

Nancy J said...

Beautiful harmonies, and gorgeous blooms.

lilysgrannie said...

Loved your music clips today!