Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Unseasonable....







Would you believe that I groomed Abbe before she went out this morning?
By the time the stalls were finished, she was a disaster.





 This yucca plant has new growth on it, but it's a tough cookie and 
has lived through many frigid winters.  What's going to happen when winter returns?




 I imagine all these petals will have fallen off by tomorrow night....
 still beautiful.
 When Karen arrived for evening chores, the light was beautiful and all the girls
 were caked with mud.
 Too many plants are confused by this February thaw and I'm afraid that the large buds on the fruit trees are going to be damaged.







Tonight I made a cauliflower casserole for dinner.
This is how it looked before I put it in the oven and topped it with hard boiled eggs slices.
 I used our last tangerine on the salad.
 In the meantime I made a couple jars of marinated cucumbers (and onions) to put in the frig for another day.  Just like fresh pickles.
 This was a delicious vegetarian dinner.
Night all.

PS
This is going to be a great show.
 

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Abbe sure knows how to enjoy the mud! The art show will be a great place to showcase lots of talent.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Abbe did you hear what that lady said about you!
Lily & Edward