Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super What?

Much warmer (sort of) this morning.




 We ended up having our Sunday Jam, although I thought it was going to get cancelled.
 A good turnout today.

Nancy, Sarah and I were working on harmonies for "Abilene."
We need to practice!  It's a great song.

 The gallery owner (Kathy Weston) has started setting up a new show.


 Checked in with my friend Sally on the way home and was given the best frying pan I have ever used!  What a great gift!  Of course I had to try it out.
 I browned some chicken thighs and put them in the oven along with two sweet potatoes, so everything would be done by the time I finished chores.








 Little Wonder
 and Phoebe were fed first
 so they could relax by the fire
 while we ate our meal.
It was delicious!
Night all.

PS
As for the Super Bowl, I'm tuning in for the commercials.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The commercials are the best part. lol Have a great week.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hi Lori! Another pretty good day - Mild temps here too! I'm with you on the commercials - I look at the super bowl kind of like "commercials with a football game!" :-)

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm watching the commercials too. Don't much care about football. The half time show was pretty good.