Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Fitzgibbons Public House

When I went out to the barn this morning, the temperature
with the wind chill factored in was 3 degrees.
Penetrating cold.

 Phoebe went back in the house right away, and Little Wonder helped me.


 We had just a dusting of snow.


 Fortunately I finished chores early, as I had a Department Head meeting at the Town Hall and needed to be there by 9:15.
On my way home I got a reminder call from Gary that this was our day to take a drive out to Medina with Tina and Roger to try out a new restaurant.  By 11:45 we were on our way.
 It is called Fitzgibbons (across the street from our favorite, Zambistro)
 Public House.
 The owners have put a tremendous amount of effort into creating
 a very pub like atmosphere.

 The menu was very simple.
Quite a variety of beers along with several wine choices.
 Just a handful of food options and several specials.
 Gary and Roger tried a couple of the beers.
 Gary ordered one of the Celtic specials.
(A very unusual combo)
 Roger had a burger.
 Tina and I had Rubens.
 They have only been open for a few weeks and have to work out a couple of kinks, but I'll bet
it is making a lot of people very happy.  You should give it a try.
 Of course Zambistro will always be one of my favorites.
 The sun was still out this afternoon, but I was freezin'.

 It did not keep Gary from doing a little work outside.

 I stayed in and read by the fire.
 A simple dinner tonight.  Bacon and French toast.

That's all she wrote.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a nice place. Love the decor it seems cozy.