Not quite as muggy today.
I grabbed a few photos while I was mowing the lawn, but did not do too much after that.
Just some laundry.
At 1pm I arrived at Bobby's for an afternoon of bridge with her, Hanny and Linda.
So relaxing.
While I was gone, Gary was presented with an estimate for our roof. Another $$$$ surprise.
The hibiscus plants have gotten huge this summer. One more blossom today and another on the way for tomorrow.
Little Wonder was happy to have me back home.
The kitchen garden is still hanging in there.
Got home close to 5 and made a simple dinner. I'm attempting to pay more attention to what I am eating....especially in terms of potassium levels.
Night all.

















3 comments:
Very true, roof repair or replacement is no cheap thing.
Glad you had a good winning hand and yes high levels of potassium are not great for us.
We need someone to patch the barn roof. We were denied by insurance and have since learned State Farm is denying as much as possible. It was $120,000 to replace in 2001 after a baseball sized hail storm. They covered it then. Other than bananas I don’t know which foods are high in potassium.
When we were in CO our insurance paid for hail damage of our hot tub cover...but refused to pay for our roof, saying it didn't have hail damage?! Crazy. I hope you get a reasonable estimate from a reputable source.
Post a Comment