Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Post #7230 So Far So Good

We had a weather advisory today and although it got a little dark for awhile, we ended up in the 60s with gorgeous sunshine. 















Early afternoon I made a quick trip down to Weggies.  All the trees are in full bloom.
It was still grey then, but when I got home, the sun came out full force.








Decided to practice my uke for awhile as I wanted to try a new song from the distant past.
Never tried it before, so this is me learning it.  The key is very high, but if I did not push my volume, could hit some of the higher notes.  I am really an alto.  Never thought about doing this song until my friend Karla said she was going to learn it.  Does anyone remember "Scotch and Soda" by the Kingston Trio?  I am determined to learn it.


Pancakes and sausage for dinner.  Never disappoints!
Night all




2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Savoury pancakes, yummy, and your alto can reach higher than mine did years ago, I was always in that lower tone area.

Lori Skoog said...

Hey Nancy! I need to stretch my vocal chords!