Followers

Monday, April 19, 2021

Post #7221 Birthday Week For Berlin (36) and The Rebel (22)

A gorgeous day....in the low 60s.

These two beautiful ponies have birthdays 5 days apart.  So appreciate having them in my life.
While I was putting out the hay, Berlin opened her gate a decided to find me.









When chores were finished, I spent an hour pulling out more vines.  This area is so out of control.

I have a long way to go and want to get them in the brush pile before the pickup next week.




At 4:30, I decided to go for a trike ride.

I took a different route and went by Merlin's pasture.


It was very windy and I was not gone for very long.



The leaves are really popping on the willow tree.  Ha! We may get snow on Wednesday!!!



A picnicky dinner.  Nothing special.

Night all.

 

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Happy Birthday to Berlin and Rebel. Two of the best!

Nancy J said...

Berlin and Rebel, all that TLC has shown in your glossy coats, sparkling eyes, And all else. Happy Birthdays to you both.

Val Ewing said...

Happy Birthday to two wonderful horses!