Followers

Friday, February 22, 2019

Dinner for Four

We had a gorgeous sunrise but the rest of the day was grey.

 The light in the kitchen was spectacular before we went out to the barn.










 After chores I went down to Wegmans to pick up a few things as Brenda and Al were coming for our monthly dinner.  Ann and Ronn were not able to make it this time.
 Finally, some flowers for the table.

 I got a head start on the stir fried veggies.




 I think that was my favorite part of the meal.




 Gary grilled out ham and we also had roasted potatoes and a salad.

 Dessert was decadent.  (Made by Brenda)
 Mascarpone cheese, cherries plus.....
Another great meal.
 Brenda and Al lost their sweet pup Tootsie a couple of weeks ago
and Seymour and Little Wonder were doing a good job of cheering them up.
Brenda is one of Little Wonder's favorites.
Night all.


1 comment:

Nancy J said...

To Brenda and Al, my caring thoughts as we too have lost a much loved pet. Hope all the wonderful memories help. Yummy meal, and the desert, wish I had that recipe down here.And so glad Seymour has come home.