Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Very Long Day....

The weather is still perfect.









At 12 I went down to the Rec Center to check our the Holiday Bazaar being
held by the Senior Association.


 Susan met me there and we had lunch before hitting the campaign trail.






 I left with 2 baskets ($1.00), a beautiful knit hat, ($8), a pumpkin pie ($9) 
and rice pudding ($2.50)
We went door to door from 1:30 - 4:30 and hit an entire neighborhood.
Susan is very comfortable doing this and I'm sure she picked up some votes.
This gorgeous pup was in one of the driveways....

 I had chore duty tonight.
The horses split this gigantic carrot.











 Not in the mood to make dinner, so we went to Stones.

Time for a nap.
Night all.

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like productive day. Love the pup and those carrots are huge.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

That carrot deserves an award! :-)

But a busy and full day for you - I wouldn't have wanted to fix dinner either. :-)

Nancy J said...

The Pup, is he a St Bernard? Goodies galore, I would be so tempted to buy one of everything. Ditto to dinner suggestion!!!

Ellie's friend from canada said...

I love the quilt. Did it sell? Beautiful...

Ellie's friend from canada said...

I love the quilt. Lovely! Did it sell?