Followers

Monday, September 4, 2017

Mowing, Mowing, Mowing

Labor Day.





 Gary prepared three bouquets for Carina this morning as she is having a party for someone.
They turned out beautifully.
 The raspberries are coming on strong...
 so I had some on my  yogurt this morning.
 Then I made a couple of jars of raspberry preserves.
Will continue doing this on a regular basis until they stop growing.
The girls kept me company


 while I mowed the rest of the pastures.

 Now everything has been mown.
 Tonight I heated the leftover mac and cheese and topped it with some cherry tomatoes...to make it a little different.
 A quick salad


 and we were good to go.



Time out.
Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Love the bouquets, I love making flower bouquets this time of year with all my wonderful flowers! I have jars of flowers and odd vases all over the house with fresh cut flowers.