Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

More Rain....

Last night we had thunder, lightning and heavy rain.
Enough to keep people and pets awake half the night.
I wish we could send it out west where they really need it.
 The day started off pretty grey, but we ended up with some sunshine.


 Carina made our bread delivery early today
 so it was smelling pretty good by the time class arrived.






Phoebe was taking good care of Little Wonder, cleaning his face and ears.

Donna took our chairs down to the library after class.
Boy!  Did I learn a lesson!
When Gary applied the poly to my chair it pulled all the lines up that I had drawn before I started painting.  I'd think twice before doing that again, since I was trying 
to get rid of them with the paint.



Too late now!
We spent a relatively quiet afternoon.

 Berlin's right eye was half closed this morning...she loves rubbing against her hay net.

 I went out to check on her and put some ointment in her eye.


 I ran up to the Rec Center for a quick visit to see how the gathering room is developing.
Roger had hung a large painting and 4 card tables and 16 chairs were delivered.
We had a bookcase in the barn and Gary is painting it for me.  When it's finished, we will donate it to this room so we can have a little community library.
It's going to be a great space for all ages.
 Dinner?  I defrosted some lasagna
 and made a quick salad.

 I had a Town Board meeting tonight and
 the sun was starting to set on my way to the Village.

 We finished a little early and it was not quite dark yet.
Home by 8pm.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

And if you don't tell, everyone will think the lines are meant to be there. I like them,. The flower design is gorgeous.

Grey Horse Matters said...

The chair looks great! Everybody will love it.