Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

17 Degrees and it Feels Good...

 I think we started off at 4 degrees this morning.  Quite an improvement.


 When I got back in the house, there were sunbeams all over the kitchen.


 Phoebe and stinky Gucci had showers today...these are the before pictures.
 Sidney wants this one to go in his portfolio.

 Took hot water out at 2 and the girls were relaxing.  So nice not to have strong wind.

 Tomorrow night will be Moon's last at Skoog Farm as she will be moving (weather permitting) on Friday morning.  I sure hope all goes well for this cute girl.




 Easy dinner tonight.
 Subbing in duplicate bridge at 7:30 and have my regular monthly bridge tomorrow.
How's this for a crazy hand?  What's your bid Sally?
Night all.

6 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad you're warming up. We had 7 this morning. So I'm ready to go out and do some swimming...not! At least it seems to be breaking free of the polar vortex and warming up some.

Hope Moon enjoys her new place and has a great time there. I wish her and her gal good luck.

The Dancing Donkey said...

I hope all goes well for Moon. The trouble you have had with her reminds me of the problems I had with the appy mare who nearly ended Tessa. Such a tough situation, I've never seen anything like it in 34 years of horse ownership. That mare is in a good place now and doing OK with her companion, I hope Moon can do as well.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Practically balmy here :-). I've decided I'm okay down to about 10. Below that it winter starts losing some of it's fun.

Birdman said...

We started at -17° Saturday, coldest morning in years.

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Happy to hear things are warming up Lori! Your pictures are beautiful as usual. Please give Moon a special scratch from me...I hope she does well where she's going! Stay warm!

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Happy to hear things are warming up Lori! Your pictures are beautiful as usual. Please give Moon a special scratch from me...I hope she does well where she's going! Stay warm!