Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

There were Chores...and then Chores

 So I started off the day doing chores...
 Then it was time for a quick trip to Wegmans.
Got home, took a very hot shower and put on my latest outfit...long underwear and a robe.
Listened to an audio book until I fell asleep in front of the fire.
I have been vegging for two whole weeks!

Next thing ya know, it was time to do chores again.



 That didn't take long.

 Homemade pizza for dinner.








I guess this was a pretty quiet, non picture taking day.  Oh well.
Night all.

7 comments:

Terry said...

Love the header! Abbe has that knowing look in her eye.

Nancy J said...

Shovelling snow, feeding the girls, cooking a meal, going out, sound busy enough to me. Lovely meal,lots of snow, sleep well, cheers from Jean

Nancy said...

Looks like a perfect evening to me! Happy New Year Lori!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh take it easy I love your new wardrobe long underwear and a robe that is what I like too. Beautiful pics take care of yourself. Hug B

Jim said...

YUMMY! Homemade pizza....it's been a while around here!
Your 'header' is stunning! Nice job Lori! And Happy New Year!

Xtreme English said...

Does this mean you're feeling better? That pizza and salad look fabulous. Ditto the fireplace!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

A quick trip into Wegmans is nearly impossible for me! :-) But if I think if I had a great dinner like yours waiting for me, I could probably manage it! :-)