Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

DJ and Sunshine


   

Fortunately, we did not get all the snow that was promised.  When I got in from chores and went to my computer, these two beautiful photographs were waiting for me.  A good friend (and art student) of mine has been trying out her new camera this morning, and here are some of the results.  

Tina and her husband Roger have a "gentleman's farm" where they keep 2 horses (the one pictured is Sunshine), a beautiful dog and several cats.  If it were not for Tina, I never would have thought about starting this journal.  She told me about Bedlam Farm and got me hooked.  Her dog DJ and my dog Phoebe are therapy dogs together.  For two years they have participated in a reading program at an Elementary School in Holley, New York, where we now have a team of four dogs.






No comments: