Followers

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Family Photos

Yes!  
Another morning with no shoveling.




 After chores we had a visitor from the house in the back 40.
He is one of 5 Yorkies who love our yard and the pastures.
 Phoebe and Little Wonder did not chase him, they just watched.

 I had a meeting here at 10am...
 and at 12:15 Jenny, Scott, Finn and Coop came up for a photo shoot.
 Here are a few of the shots.  We took 150 photos in a very short time!
















We had a lot of laughs and the falling snow was perfectly timed.

 After that, we had lunch and I relaxed while Gary went up to his office and cleaned out an entire file cabinet.  One more to go.


 I had chore duty tonight and both dogs kept me company.



 This little sled is a big help in the winter, 
as I take out soaked beet pulp and hot water.


 Tucked the girls in and then we had dinner.
 I had a jar of homemade sauce in the fridge, so I made some pasta and we were good to go.
The salad was especially good with those homemade croutons.
Night all.
Back to the fire.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures!

Val Ewing said...

I use a sled the very same way! It pulls hay, water, and salt licks as well as other goodies. Everyone on the farm stands at attention when I come through with the little sled!
The photos are great!