Followers

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Stuck In A Deep Freeze

No breaks in the near future.
 Just more frigid temperatures.







 Daniela (our granddaughter) was flying into Buffalo tonight to spend a week with us.
I made gingerbread for dessert and had already made a big pot of sauce yesterday.
 While Gary was driving to the airport, I had a 5pm meeting at the Town Hall.
 It was the last, for our Town Supervisor, who has been on the Board for 24 years.
50!!!!! years ago he was my student at the Campus School.  My first year of teaching.
 Gary and Daniela arrived at 7:30...Jen, Scott and the boys were already here.

 Dinner was great and it was so nice to have everyone together.





 It seems that when I use the bandanna napkins, everyone thinks they need to wear them
at the end of the meal.








It's late.
More tomorrow.
Night all.

No comments: