Followers

Friday, December 29, 2017

Nothing Like A Cold When It's Cold...

Slightly warmer this morning, but still in the single digits.
Little Wonder was not about to stay in the house one more day.
Interestingly enough, I did not cough when I was outside....






 Fortunately for the girls, we had plenty of solar for much of the day.



 After lunch Daniela and Grampa played Scrabble.
Board games are pretty popular around here.

 I was good for nothing and spent much of the afternoon by the fire and reading.






 Daniela and I did manage to fit in a movie before she left for Jenny's.
 Phoebe got stuck in the snow just before dark.
 Dinner was another replay as I am totally out of gas.
Gary is getting a cold too.
I think I'm going to get a steamer going next, so I can clear out my head!
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Oh no not a cold! My husband is just getting over his, it lasted a good week and he stayed home alone on Christmas Eve while I went over my daughter Lori's to celebrate. Hope you feel better soon. So cold out, LW is a little trooper and poor Phoebe getting stuck in the snow. We love scrabble too. I play it every day with my sister on my ipad. The game is called Words with Friends if Gary and Daniela are interested in playing after she goes home.