Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Gratitude...

Grey with a little spritz all day long.








 At 10am Adam Rich brought his 2 kids up to the farm
 to help Gary
 weed the veggie gardens.
 That's where the gratitude comes in!  This family is so thoughtful and generous
to take the time to do that.  Gary really appreciated it.
 While they were weeding, I was mowing the big pasture and then some.
It was wet in spots but I did it anyway.






There was a soccer tournament going on in Brockport today and in between games
we had visitors.  Scott's sister Paula and her family stopped up before their 4pm game.
 They look at THE ADVENTURES OF LITTLE WONDER on FaceBook
 and wanted to see him.



 Is this a sweet photo or what????
 When they left, Gary and I started binging on "Bosch"
 and we had a little dinner theater.  One episode left.
 I had chore duty.


 Check out Maggie's mouth.  She had rolled in the ditch and her entire body was covered with mud.

 Of course Phoebe and Little Wonder assisted me.






Now I have had a shower and am ready to see how this series end.
Night all.

3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hi Lori! I didn't know that your boy had a FB page - I'll have to look for it! Todd has one too, and I need to be better at updating it!

We just weeded our garden last week, so I know that gratitude that you're talking about - It's hard work, but so nice when it's done, like the mowing! Enjoy the rest of your evening, and your weekend too!

Nancy J said...

Garden helpers are SO welcome, Lovely flowers,looks like the weather is giving them all they need.

Ellie's friend from canada said...

Love the beebalm (I think!!!). I enjoyed the photos!