....

....
Painting by Gary Skoog

Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Homebody.....


 This sweet little blossom was sticking it's head out while it was snowing (a little).
 And inside, there was a lot of pink.


 Class this morning.





 After lunch it was veg time.
 We hung out by the fire and I listened to a recorded book until it was dark.
 Why is it that pictures taken in the dark with no flash look so grainy?





 Tucked in the ponies....Gary left for a dinner meeting.

 I had made rice pudding earlier...
 and ate some veggie/barley soup for dinner.
Never left the property today.
Night all.

11 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the beauty and nourishment

    Warm Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    > < 3 3 3 ( ' >

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a homebody! I don't get to do it as often as I'd like because I'm mom the taxi driver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the days when I never leave the property. My Christmas cactus isn't blooming yet -- it usually starts in January. It could also be that half the time (or more) I forget to water it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly me - when I read about the sweet little blossom poking it's head out, I enlarged the barn photo, thinking I would see one of the girls, lol. One track mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the times when I don't leave my property. Beautiful pics of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to just hang out at home, isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. why you choose a green light?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to spend a day with you. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kinda nice to have days like that though isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the days that I can stay home. I could use a lot more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. I do not have google+ and am unable to comment on those blogs. Would love to reach some of you and need email addresses. Your comments are appreciated.