Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wrong Day.....

So this morning I hurried through chores, 







 picked some fresh flowers for the house....






 took a quick shower and put on some clean clothes to go out for breakfast with
Judy C., who was up from Florida visiting her sister.
Just one problem....after waiting for an hour and a half I called her and she was still in 
Lauderdale getting ready to catch a plane.
WRONG DAY.
We are going out tomorrow morning.
I went down to Wegmans to pick up a few things and spent the rest of the day doing very little.
We gave up cable tv and I set up the last rabbit ears in the living room and we are not getting nearly as many channels as we did last year.  Oh well.
Gary finished mowing the lawn, 
 we had a simple dinner,
 (pasta salad on a bed of greens)
 then I went to a meeting and he worked in the gardens until dark.


I need a nap after having the day off.
Night all.

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Hardly seems like a day off, but I guess for you it was :-o.

Nancy J said...

All dressed up and not togo out, you deserve a day off. Beautiful tulips, that gorgeous deep purple, perfect quilt colours with the bright golden one.