Followers

Monday, May 27, 2019

Reunion Day....






 After chores I grabbed a quick shower before my friend Terri B. arrived.
She lives in California and we have not seen each other for 6 years.
We went to Alex's in Batavia for lunch and met Linda L., who we took 
classical dressage lessons from for years.

 Terri and Linda had not seen each other in over 15 years.
What a great reunion.  We talked for hours!
 On the way home we stopped at the Renaissance Equestion Center so Terri could
say "Hi" to Dawn C., then we went out to Glen Darach Farm and surprised Andrea
and Helen.
 It just happened to be Andrea's birthday!
 What a fun day!
Home around 4 and finished mowing the lawn before it starts to rain.


Night all.


PS
The Rebel is heading back to camp in a week!















I know Kat will take good care of him.
This video....the first day I met him at Camp.
I'm really going to miss him.

No comments: