Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I Voted Today....Did You?

Last night there was a beautiful sunset...
 and this morning, the sun was beaming into the kitchen.
 It was just about 50 degrees when the pups and I went out to the barn.



 I started mowing as soon as chores were finished and quit in time for class.
 I swear!  These two know when it's Tuesday and they
 can't wait to get in the Studio.



 Only two students today.
LuAnne is having fun combining colored pencil and a fine black marker.
She is going to do a series with mermaids.
 I encouraged her to think about adding textures and she did a great job.

 I had to wake up Phoebe when class was over.

 I finished mowing the lawn after lunch and went around the pastures.






 On the way to the Town Board meeting I stopped at Country Max
and on the way home I stopped at the Rec Center to Vote in the Primary.
 I have decided that there is an awful lot of apathy when it comes to people participating in so many things.  Like voting, volunteering, running for office,
blah blah blah.  So disappointed.  Many are quick to complain and slow to do anything about it.  Let your voice be heard.  Do something.  
Don't wait for someone else to take care of business.
By then it was 6:45 and I called Gary to see if he wanted me to pick up something for dinner.  He was already over at Finn's game so I grabbed 
some burgers and joined him.
 It was a fun game.


 His team won 11 to 5.
 Some strong hits.
 Finn skinned his knee sliding but that did not stop him from doing it again.
 Home around 8:30.
Gary had picked up some stones today and created a path in the back garden
while I was at my meeting.
 The hibiscus plant is back to blooming....
 Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I never miss a vote! Then if I hear anyone complaining about the way things are going, I ask them if they voted for this or that if the answer is no I didn’t vote I tell them they have nothing to say because they had a chance to change the outcome but we’re to lazy or apathetic to vote. Like the stones. The dogs are really cute.