Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Energized!

Whoa!  What a difference this morning.
Cool enough to wear sweats and no humidity.



 Just enough wind to make it interesting....and no bugs for the ponies and pups.





 I'll bet there will be clematis blossoms everyday for months!


 I was motivated enough to shred paper for the stalls and
added a couple bags to each one.  So much nicer.
 Gary had worked on one of the gardens a few days ago and I picked up all the debris
and then some.  I uncovered about 7 small hostas that were being strangled 
by that awful stickie weed.
One of our huge gardens is nothing but vinca vine.
 I made a quick trip to Wegmans and picked up some bread at Carina's.
Yay!  Today we were able to get some of her outstanding Challah bread.
I bought some grapes to mix with the watermelon...our go to snack during the summer.
 Dinner was delicious.  Grilled boneless pork, potato salad and corn on the cob.
 I had chore duty tonight.  The girls always like to have some time in their stalls.





 I've never had clematis blossoms with so much green in them.
 Yet another hibiscus blossom today!



 Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I don't think I have ever seen clematis blossom so early!
I planted vinca last year and didn't think it would do so well. It seems to like where I put it!

Nancy J said...

Pale clematis with green, stunning flowers. And Hibiscus, they are thriving in your spring days.