Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Today It Arrived

It took a long time, but today really felt like spring.
The sunrise was blasting through the bedroom into the library.
 I hope we don't need to blanket the horses until November.





 Once again my Fitbit said I took over 4000 steps during morning chores.
Afterward, I started cutting down the bamboo so it gets to the 
pick up pile before the end of the month.




 At 11 we went down to the school grounds for Finn's JV game.





 It was amazing.  They were playing Hilton and the score was 0 to 0 at the end of the last inning.  There were some amazing catches...at least 4, where the ball was hit directly to the fielders glove...(not flies).  Finn's team was up last.  Bases were loaded and they scored the winning run.  Really fun to watch.
When we got home, Gary worked on the pile of bamboo and I listened to my book.
 Now the entire yard is in pretty good shape.
I decided to have leftovers for dinner before going out to do chores.
 No comparison to the past 3 weeks.









 The pond in the back pasture has totally disappeared.
 Little Wonder and Phoebe were able to clock a lot of outside time today.




 Sunset hitting the library.

 Night all.

PS
It is 8pm and I have taken 10,758 steps.
No problem.

No comments: