Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2018

No Fun When It Rains....

After chores Karen and I finished putting in new stakes and rope fencing on the edges of the hill going up to the barn loft.  The tape we had up was destroyed by the wind.

 Of course we had rain off and on all day.
 We may even have snow tomorrow morning....that will really tick me off
after the April we have had.

 I went to Wegmans and Country Max where I got shavings and
a new harness for Little Wonder.  His other one looks like a bikini on him
and barely fits.


 Gary had a fire going this afternoon so that took care of me in
the relaxing department.  I watched a movie and that was about it.

I tucked the girls in around 6.  Abbe was filthy but they were not as wet as expected.
 Dinner?  Leftover Mac and cheese with a salad.
 I just walked through the dining room and there was another new blossom.
I don't remember having so many....ever.


 The multi colored plant will probably have a new one tomorrow,
and there should be a red blossom in a couple of days.
Night all.

PS
In case you have not seen enough flowers....
check out these!  Scott got them for Jenny yesterday.




3 comments:

Nancy J said...

The beautiful flowers surely overshadow the wet weather.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful flowers all around! It would really tick me off if there was snow too! Rain is bad enough but this weather really stinks and is depressing. Luckily, we had a very nice day with sun. I even got to ride Rosie!

Val Ewing said...

We are having warm weather and hopefully some rain coming in. Things will change around here in a flash!
Time to do all of those spring things!