Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Off the Charts!

The most beautiful day so far!
Chilly this morning but we hit 63 degrees by mid afternoon.




 After chores Karen started repairing the back fence.
These old boards have been up since 1981 and they took a beating this winter.






 After chores we went down to Tractor Supply and I bought some stakes and
rope fencing so we can redo the bank that goes up to the loft.
That will happen tomorrow.
Gary worked in the north garden and planted about 300 onions and 
put in the strawberries.  He really has things in good shape.
 I had a bagel and eggs for brunch and
 by 1 I was down at our Sunday Jam.

 We were very happy when George Hogan dropped in.
We have not seen him in months.
Afterwards he and I went to Java so he could show me a design  (he is a professional sign maker when he is not singing) for a new farm sign.
It's going to be a beauty.  

Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Little Wonder and Phoebe were getting more outside time.

 They went out to the back pasture with me while I threw around some grass seed.
We are going to have rain in a couple days along with the heat so it just might take off.



 I absolutely love this photo of my sweet Berlin.
In spite of the dip in her back, she is beautiful to me at 33 years old.
Her coat is always so shiny.

 Before going out to do evening chores I got started on a stir fry.
 Pork, onions, carrots, celery, cabbage, peppers and snow peas.




Finished it off with a light sweet and sour sauce topped with sesame seeds.
 Gary made the rice and I went out to tuck the girls in for the night.








 Our dinner was delicious!

Night all.

No comments: