Followers

Monday, November 20, 2017

Visions in Red...

One ugmo day.







 I did go out to lunch with a friend and ran a couple of errands....
other than that, I was not too productive.
Gary has been working on painting room number two upstairs.
Such a huge job!  Hopefully it will all be finished before Christmas.

This afternoon I made a new batch of croutons
 which I used in our salad...
 as a side to our chicken soup.
 It tasted great!
 Phoebe and Little Wonder got a taste of the soup too.
 The only siting of the sun was just before dark.
It's not even 6 o'clock and I'm off duty.
Guess I will put on some jams, get out by the fire and start a new book.
 Night all.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jams, a fire, and a books are a requirement for my days!

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think you’ve got the right idea to be off duty early and enjoy the fire in comfy jammies.