Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

No Biggie....

Grey, very muddy and cold enough to plug in the heater for the water trough.



 I waited until Gary's snow blower was delivered (winter tune up)
and finally dragged myself down to Agape.  Had not been there since July 7th
and wondered what I would be able to do.  Managed 21 minutes on the bike, 20 minutes on 
the elliptical and a 5 minute cool down on the treadmill.  A lot better than I expected.
 When I got back to the farm,
I cleared out the back porch for the winter, did some laundry and not much else.
They finished doing the corn in the field south of us and because it was so wet
there were gigantic ruts left in it.  So much dirt on the road from all 
their equipment (you can't imagine how many semi truckloads of corn they took out 
of there) I called the state highway department to see if there was anything 
they could do.  They were here within half an hour with three trucks and cleaned it up.








The rest of the day was very quiet.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

A fire, getting cooler, road clearing, how wonderful. we had a heat wave today, 27C.!!

Michelle said...

Looks like another great day at your place. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Phoebe has the right idea. Happy Thanksgiving!