Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

COMPANY


 Fall has fell....


 Barb and Mike are visiting...arriving late afternoon from Chautauqua.

Set the table...
 and got busy in the kitchen.  Gary picked some apples and I made a pie.


 Then Johnny Cake.
 They arrived a little before 4:30 and we snacked out on the back porch.  This afternoon the sun was out and it felt like summer.
 Snuck out for chores....

 I guess Gary was giving a garlic seminar while I finished up.

 Time for dinner.
 A salad with mango and bananas....bbqued drumsticks....
 jasmine rice...

 and pie.
Night all.

7 comments:

Cloudia said...

mmmmm Autumn and pie!



Aloha from Honolulu,

Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

> < } } ( ° >

Nancy J said...

Yes, in your country so many states have colder days, some have snow, there is a very comprehensive coverage of future weather predictions. It has fell, that is for sure. Your garlic bulbs look huge, and the meal super as always. Cheers from Jean.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Yum! Everything looks tasty. Mango and banana is one of my favorite combinations.

MTWaggin said...

Holy cow! I'm coming to visit!!!! Or maybe you'll just adopt me and I'll eat myself into total bliss.

Jim said...

Sure is fall there Lori! Your feats looks wonderful....with accent on the ..full!!

Michaele said...

Tell Gary to put that garlic seminar online so we all can enjoy it. Pie looks awesome!

Michelle said...

That pie is looking good!