Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

FORMAL INTRODUCTIONS...















This morning I put Winnie on a lead and walked her around the herd... when her owners got here we turned her loose for about 10 minutes.  Not a bad transition....they all went into the outdoor arena (which currently looks like a place for mud wrestling) and proceeded to trot through the water.  For a minute there, I thought Masterpiece was going to roll in the water....what a mess that would have been.  Winnie went back into her run in /pasture area and I finished the chores so I could get started on some preparations for dinner.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I'm looking at that terribly sloppy mess and thinking that cold is not so bad. We go from summer to winter overnight (or so it seems) and miss that nasty muddy stuff. I would not like it. We get muddy in the Spring, but that signals Summer so we can deal with it. I hope you have less muddy days! (The goose laid an egg today. First one since mid-summer!).