Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!


I don't think I have told you lately, but what a great time I have had reading your blogs and journals. So many of you are superb writers... you put out great information and meaningful essays that touch so many people.  For me, it all started with the Bedlam Farm Journal.  This week I saw beautiful photographs (taken last week) of gardens in Warsaw, Poland...Sheba and her friends in Niger...touched base with Sweden...and Rebecca's recent thoughts are so moving...Virginia's horse Siete is improving...Fe, the thinker, is at it again and Gayle is living through freezing temperatures (-10 to -20).  The horsey blogs are jammed with information and sweet stories.  Lynda is getting ready for Christmas in East Africa and has taken all of us with her on recent trips...to places I will probably never see.  I don't know about you, but this is such a great experience.  Thanks.

5 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

What a wonderful world it is when we can "meet" people from all over the world in such a medium. You are a major contributor, and I - for one - appreciate anyone who can combine sky, roses, horse, snow and chili in one day! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Fe! I think I got to know both of you the same week and I am so glad I did! I love following up on what you're all doing, and your photoblog Lori is just amazing! Some days you produce more posts than I do in a week and I just don't understand how you keep up with all, in between the chores, the art classes and the genuine interest that you have for so many people around the planet! And together with Fe, you guys make the best blog commentators!!!

Warm greetings from Niger,
Esther

Unknown said...

Yes the blogs offer a way to travel.
Each week, I go to the States, to Canada, India, Italy, Switzerland and various French places.
It's nice to understand how all these people live and see their own world. I learn many thing.

Have a good evening

Gayle said...

On a normal day I check in with you two or three times a day just see what's going on in the farm or at the village. I most likely will never own a horse so this may be as close as I get...it's nice to be a part of your day as well.

Diary From Africa said...

Lori thank you, and thank you too for your wonderful daily writings & the stunning photo's you share so freely with us every day !