Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IS IT MORNING OR EVENING?


Just another self portrait....clue, I am facing East.
Gary and I went to the Town Board Meeting last night, where he read a letter regarding the Senior Center.  Everything went pretty well until it was adjourned and the Seniors started asking questions (there were 23 people in the room along with the board).  No question was a good question....before you knew it, voices escalated to the point where people left.  Our intention is to work with them, they think we don't understand the situation and we don't think they understand a senior point of view.  Being defensive and yelling at concerned citizens is not acceptable.  It was a hot time in the old town last night.
Today I am a real slacker in the picture taking department!  I left my camera in the barn this morning, so you can't tell much about my day.  Chores...mowed the pasture, answered emails and calls, went to the Senior Center to post Garys' letter, grocery shopping at Wegmans, started dinner, did evening chores, went over to the neighbors and picked cherries (and I ate them all), ate dinner, out to take off masks....then a shower and a major crash.
This afternoon a bird was sitting on the back of Masterpiece and I tried to get a picture but it flew away...oh well.
By now, you know my taste in music...anyone have some recommendations?
Later...

4 comments:

"Positive Thinking" by Raj said...

You are facing east.....that itself tells its evening :)

Innovative minds at work said...

Hiii

I was going through different blogs by clicking on the next blog icon on the top of our blog page, and thus found your blog.

You seem to be very passionate about horses :)

CoyoteFe said...

I'm a little backed up reading your blog (earlier days than normal - boooh!). As I read, Nora Jones is singing, and it fits perfectly with the day you describe. You don't need help picking music. :-)

Unknown said...

Hello ! When I want to pick free music, I go there :

www.dogmazic.net/
www.auboutdufil.com
http://boxson.net/groupe/index.php

See you soon