Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Mud and Rain...Mud and Rain










 On my kitchen table.




 Class at 10:30.
My students have been busy getting their work framed for our upcoming show.





 Phoebe and Little Wonder were missing Loki.






 This afternoon I took a very long nap and woke up groggy!
Yuck.
I had just enough time to grab a shower and left for our Town Board meeting.
Now we start at 6 instead of 7.
It was very foggy the whole way into the Village.
 I left around 8:45 the Town Hall
and ended up grilling burgers for a very late dinner.
So spectacular on Adam's bread, which Gary toasted on the grill.

Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Yes, I thank a farmer, a gardener, and all others who contribute to our meals. Chef Skoog, I could do with your expertise at the end of our busy days lately!!!

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I so enjoyed seeing some of the art that will be on display from your students. I am working on decluttering the garage so that I can set up a place there to do creative work. I have watercolor paper now--I finally found it on one of my bookshelves. I have set up a large table in the two-car garage. Because of glaucoma, I can no longer drive, so there is no car in the garage. Just clutter. So I'm working at getting it sorted and out of here! Then I'll have space for a keyboard (I want to learn to play the piano) + watercolor supplies, books on the art form, and an area to paint + a drawing pad and several books on drawing, plus a number of 500-piece jigsaw puzzles. (The table is big!) I'm so looking forward to getting all this set up. I'll buy a space heater for the winter and a fan for the summer! Wish me luck! Peace.