Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

No Shoveling Today!

No wind.
Very cold.
 A beautiful start to the day.








 After chores I went to Agape.  I always take my Kindle with me and read while
on the elliptical, bike and treadmill.  It makes time fly.
 A very lazy afternoon by the fire.  Gary went out to lunch with Ed R. and I did nothing.
 Tonight Mary and I went to a Christmas Party put on by the Highway Department
and Village DPW.  They do this every year...a very nice gesture.
Home by 7:30.
The crew was hangin' by the fire.

 I can't believe that the flowers on our kitchen table are still so beautiful.






That's it!  Did not take many pictures today.
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I see Queen Phoebe made it outside today! Very cold today with a little snow. Love your flowers. So pretty.

Nancy J said...

Snow. a warm fire and lovely flowers, all together make a wonderful day.

Val Ewing said...

Your flowers are so beautiful! I will start getting bouquets soon to spruce up the house. I do love flowers all year round!
We had a beautiful cold and still morning with no wind. It was amazing. It looks like a warm up for today and tomorrow! 30 degrees! Whoo!