Followers

Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipse '17









 After chores the pups and I went out to the studio to do some painting.




 I'm still working on a chair for the library auction.
"Sit right down and read."
This is how it looked a few days ago.
The rest of the photos are from today.






 I'm still not finished.

 Little Wonder and Phoebe love to hang out with the air conditioning and music.




 I did not go crazy over the eclipse...this photo was taken an hour before...







 and this is how dark it got.  It was not very close to Rochester
 so I watched it on TV.


No cooking....we went out for a sandwich and it wasn't very good!
Night all.

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Well we didn't have much going on here for the Great Eclipse, very overcast and dreary.
Love that chair! Wow! That is going to be gorgeous!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Not much of an eclipse here either. The chair is coming along beautifully. Gorgeous flowers too.

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

I love the chair!