Followers

Friday, July 21, 2017





 After chores I went down to Wegmans to buy groceries as my brother and a friend were coming to the area for a fishing tournament and I wanted to have a nice dinner.
A little after noon he called and said their motor blew up and they could not repair it...
headed home.
So, I invited Jenny and the boys to join us.

At 4:30 I went down to Jazzercise with Mary, as they were having a very special class introducing new music and routines and we thought it would be fun.  She goes all the time.
Well...there is no way I can really do this with my knee replacement.  I have been feeling great and do not want to mess things up.  Too much pivoting etc. Will have to force myself to go to Agape.

 No spags for my brother tonight.




 When we finished eating the boys went out to play catch.
Actually, they practiced pitching and I was very impressed.


 Phoebe and Little Wonder were very interested.




 It never fails!
Night all.


4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Family photos, always winners. Great looking guys, and pitching, a wonderful place to practice.

Val Ewing said...

I love seeing family and family activities. I miss having kids here after the last two sisters left.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Too bad your brother missed a great dinner. The boys are getting so tall. I love to watch brothers playing together. Such a nice family and great photos. I find I can't do yoga with my knee either,too much kneeling and bending. I stick to the bike, treadmill and ski machine.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Jen's boys are growing up so fast!