Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

So Refreshing...

 Another very crispy morning, below 50 with beautiful skies.











 Phoebe was taking care of her little brother this morning.

 We went out to the garden and picked more tomatoes.  Sauce tomorrow?
There was a glad down on the ground so I picked it.





 Little Wonder had an 11:15 appointment with Dr. Edwards at the Brockport Animal Hospital
He needed a physical and a couple of shots.


 We got there a little early.

 Had to wait for a few minutes before it was our turn and LW was very good....and curious.
 No problem with the shots.  Dr. Edwards is the best!


 Back at the farm by  12:15.






 Jenny and Scott thought it would be nice to have dinner here, so after I started preparing, Little Wonder and I took a short snooze.  Phoebe was in her usual spot on the couch...sacked.


 The afternoon light was beautiful.

 Dinner at 7.




 A salad with apples, pears and craisins.  Barbequed green beans, pork loin, mashed potatoes and grilled bread.  Delish.  We finished the meal with some of the rustic 
raspberry pie I made yesterday.
 The dogs put on a real show for Jenny and Scott.


LW wore Phoebe out.
Night all.

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

LW is just too cute. Looks like he makes friends wherever he goes. I can see him wearing Phoebe out.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Love these cool days
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

Hello Lori.Been a glorious summer and autumn here - until this afternoon when it rained!! I think perhaps I'm just beginning to get the hang of this new computer. Hope so anyway.
Warm regards, MIke and Ann.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love Phoebe taking care of her little brother, who is getting cuter and bigger everytime I drop by!

I love the cooler weather too, and enjoyed the photos of your day from start to finish!