Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Purple Potatoes....

What a day!
It was raining when I went out to do chores.
After that, Gary and I spent much of the morning working on taxes...
after lunch I spent the rest of the afternoon working on them too.
CAN'T STAND IT!





 I did manage to make dinner.
Polka Kilbasa, onions
 red cabbage (all I had)
 carrots
 and diced potatoes.
 I splashed on some vinegar and about 2 cups of chicken stock...
simmered until everything was tender.
Also had used celery salt, salt and fresh ground pepper.
 Finn and Coop were here for a couple hours doing chores
with Grampa.




 We had a quick visit from the Breadman, who dropped
off a loaf and another kindness sign!
 Just before we ate I fried up some apples and onions.
Caramelized with some brown sugar.

 That purple cabbage sure made everything look weird.
The good news....it tasted great.










Night all.

PS
8:30pm









1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Everything looks so beautiful in your gardens and lawn/ grassy places. grandies to help, a huge bonus these days, you know where they come from and who they have met on the way, family safety prevails.