Followers

Saturday, August 10, 2019

She Sings

 The sky is starting to change before I go out to do morning chores.



 Afterward I had to hop to it as She Sings was invited to play at the LeRoy Farm Market
and I was being picked up at 9.
We are so lucky to have Doug playing with us.  He is a professional bass play and a producer
who makes all the difference setting up our sound system and coaching us.
 LeRoy has a medium sized market and they were well prepared for us.
We had a canopy and electric all set up when we got there.
Mary Margaet, our contact person, was very accommodating.
My friend Judy P. is from LeRoy and she drove out from Brockport to meet some of her friends so they could listen to us.  Pretty special.  We sang from about 10:15 until noon and had a lot of fun.
It's hard to take videos and play at the same time.  I tried to put a clip over a photo of our sign 
as my camera was hanging from my mic stand and the pictures were weird.
                                            



 Afterward Judy, Lori, Nancy and I stopped at the Creekside for lunch.
 As soon as I got home I had to start working on dinner as Brenda and Al were coming over for our monthly get together.  Also had to do a little house cleaning.
Of course on top of all this it was my turn to do evening chores.
 I'm sure the girls had a great day....the weather was perfect.




 Brenda and Al arrived at 6:30 and I was still in the barn.
Brenda came out to small so horses.
As per usual, the company, conversation and food was outstanding.
Shish ki bobs (chicken, pineapple, onions, mushrooms and peppers)
pilaf, a salad (mixed greens with blueberries, strawberries, peaches, banana 
and crumbly blue), baguettes.....
 (Little Wonder kept smiling at Brenda....she is one of his favorites)
 and chocolate pie!

Night all.
We have another gig tomorrow at the Farm Market in Brockport
and the Arts Festival is going on so there will be a ton of people in the area.

and now for the Doo Wop I am listening to....
This is going to become a habit....listening while I work on my posts.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

She Sings, that is what I could listen to all day and night!! Fantastic. Darker mornings for you, down here the daylight is becoming so good, I don't need to turn the lights on so early.However there is heavy rain in places and snow down low once again in the far south.