Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Yes! We Had More Rain!



 It was still raining when the pups and I went out to the barn and it was very muggy.

 I went to Wegmans and had a late afternoon appointment.
In between, grabbed a short nap.
Ariana, Finn and Coop joined us for dinner tonight.
I got smart and thawed out some sauce and meatballs in the crock pot.
The house really heated up by this afternoon.
 We sat at the table for over two hours and had a great conversation.
Much of it was about baseball.   Ariana really knows her stuff!




 They left around 8:30....I could not stop yawning.
These flowers look so much better now that they have had a long drink.




Night all.
I need some rest!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Wow, I love those coneflowers! Absolutely gorgeous. We've had a dry spell enough that I had to water the garden last night, but the farmers needed that dry time for haying. The weather has been hot and humid but we just entered a few days of nice temperate dry weather!
Looks like the visit was fun!