Followers

Monday, July 23, 2018

"Hi Drangea"

Today it was pretty muggy and we got more rain!
Yay!!!!!!!!









 After chores I raced around getting everything ready for lunch and bridge.
Cleaned the house and made a pie.
The no bake kind.
Peaches, nectarines and blueberries.
 We had another hibiscus blossom this morning.



 The plan was for BLTs for lunch so I prepared everything and added cucumbers,
roasted red peppers and Swiss cheese.
Everyone made their own.



There is nothing like a no bake pie.  So fresh.
 Hanny was my partner and our hands did not fit in any way, shape or form.
Lorna and Bobby won....no problem.
Fortunately, we had a great time.
 Gary, Ariana, Jen, Finn, Coop and Scott spent the day touring Chautauqua
and met up with Cousin Kate, her husband and 3 kids, my brother
 Gary and his wife, Vickie.  So nice that they could spend some time together.
  I called Judy and she joined me for dinner...leftover pulled pork from
last nights birthday dinner.
I am foodied out.
Night all.

No comments: