Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Crabby...

Not me....the horses tonight.

A nice cool start to the day.


 I had to rush like crazy after chores as I needed to take a shower and be in Scottsville by 9:30 for a meeting.  Working on a fundraiser and these cookies were brought in for a taste test.
 On the way back home I could not resist taking pictures of this field.
They were just about ready to start baling straw.
 Is this not gorgeous color?
It is so dry, it is hard to understand how we are getting more blossoms in our gardens.






 Gary staked the tomato plants today.
 At 1:30 I drove to Brockport for a Celebration of Life, where I took photos for the family.
(They will end up in a post above this one...)
When I got back to the farm I uploaded over 300 pictures and sent them to Pam and Greg.
Also put a big post on FB for those who were not able to attend.
Chores at 7.
The girls were acting very bratty.






 Got them tucked in and next on my agenda is to do the other post.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

My guys were all crabby too. I think it was the heat (95). Your flowers are beautiful.